This program is free!
Classes will be held at:
Wagonwheel Elementary – 8:40 a.m. – 3:40 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday & every Friday during the 1st & 3rd Quarters
Tuesday, Thursday & every Friday during the 2nd & 4th Quarters
Transportation will be available
Children must be 4 years old on or before September 15.
Two ways to qualify:
- Family lives in a Title I Elementary School attendance area:
Cottonwood ~ Hillcrest ~ Lakeview ~ Meadowlark
Rawhide ~ Recluse ~ Rozet ~ Sunflower ~ Wagonwheel
- Family lives in any of the following situations within Campbell County:
- In a shelter, motel, campground, car, park, abandoned building, a bus/train station or live in inadequate housing.
- Doubled up with other people due to loss of housing or financial hardship.
For more information contact:
Title I Office – 687-4977
Lakeway Learning Center – 525 W. Lakeway Rd.
Required documents for screening:
- Completed Ready “4” Learning registration packet
- Birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age
- Immunization record
- Proof of address - utility bill or other valid proof of address
Registration packets can be picked up at the Title I office.