Human Resources Update - (March 20, 2020 4pm)
Campbell County School District remains committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our staff, students, parents, and community members. You are all aware of the measures that have been taken to slow and combat COVID-19. This memo is intended to update employees regarding pay and leave.
Extended Spring Break:
• Employees who were scheduled to work March 23-April 3 will continue to receive their pay for the extended spring break (based on budgeted FTE hours).
• Substitute teachers who were scheduled through SmartFind to work March 23-April 3 for teacher absences (that were not cancelled prior to March 16) will be paid for those scheduled days.
• Employees who have any leave entered March 23-April 3 must cancel these days in Infinite Visions.
• TimeClock editors will not enter any employee hours in Time Clock.
• Employees who have been contacted and approved by their supervisor will be asked to come in to cover critical areas; secretaries, custodians, etc. (these employees must clock in for any hours worked for accountability and security in our buildings).
• During the break, we may reach out to staff to plan for the possibility of remote education, in the event we cannot re-open as planned.
Beyond the Extended Spring Break:
• We will continue to work with our Public Health officials, the Department of Education and other agencies regarding what will take place beyond the extended spring break.
• We will continue to update employees on when to report to work. As stated above, we may be asking staff to plan for the possibility of remote education.
• We will have more information on the use of sick leave, sick leave bank, quarantine information, and physician notes as decisions are made.
• We will update you regarding any federal decisions made regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
• As Campbell County Health is dealing with this pandemic, all blood draws for our Wellness program have been suspended. We will update when those resume. WSBAIT has extended our deadline until June.
• For those employees on our health insurance and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms the following applies:
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act states health plans must provide coverage for COVID-19 diagnostic testing, including the cost of a provider, urgent care center and emergency room visits in order to receive testing, at no cost to the consumer. UMR is working to ensure WSBAIT remains compliant with this new Act.
This waiver of cost will also apply to Teladoc. We are working with UMR to implement this update with Teladoc. Please note that it may take a couple of weeks in order to get those changes in place. If, in the interim, you use Teladoc and are charged for the visit, you will be reimbursed those dollars from Teladoc as soon as the change can be implemented.
If you have questions or concerns please contact the following HR & Payroll Personnel:
Roxy Williams: 687-4512 email@example.com Administration & FMLA
Kelcie Schelling: 687-4514 firstname.lastname@example.org Elementary Staff, ESC, LLC, Subs A-M
Desiree Kannegieter: 687- 4515 email@example.com Secondary Staff, Coaches, Subs N-Z
Eldonna McArthur: 687-4513 firstname.lastname@example.org Transportation, Food Service, Maint.
Laurie Christenson: 687-4516 email@example.com Health Insurance/Benefits
Kalli Madsen: 687-4576 firstname.lastname@example.org Payroll A-L
Holley Kimbrell: 687-4577 email@example.com Payroll M-Z