Student Information and Address Verification
Create a PowerSchool Parent Account using the instructions provided by the school or the school can help you create it.
- If a parent already has the PowerSchool Parent account created, they do not need to create a new account.
Link all of your children within the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Account Preferences>>Students Tab>>click on blue ADD button>> enter the student’s ID and Access Password included in the letter provided by the student’s school.
Select a student
In the Left Column, look for Online Registration OR in the top right hand corner look for the box with the up arrow and click on School Forms - proceed
Click on the Student Registration link (This is to update your student’s current information.)
- Student Information
- Emergency Information
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- School Nurse - WyIR Access Agreement
- Medication Permission
- Confidential Student Health Form
- Handbook Review